I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN
- A STYLISH HOLIDAY HOME ON THE AMALFI COAST
- THE EVERLANE DENIM COLLECTION
- SCANDINAVIAN TABLEWARE (NOW ON SALE!)
- PORCELAIN & GLASS VASES FOR A SINGLE FLOWER OR BRANCH
- SOUND ABSORBING CABINETS BY NORM FOR ZILENZIO
- HOME DECOR SHOPPING
- GLOBAL CHIC HOME ACCESSORIES MADE BY ARTISANS