I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LIGHT FILLED FRENCH LOFT IN THE CITY OF PARIS
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL