I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR
- A CALIFORNIAN HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE
- PRETTY SUMMER DRESSES FOR A PRETTY SUMMER DAY
- SHOPPING FOR HINTS OF PINK
- A TOUCH OF GLAMOUR IN A TRADITIONAL FINCA ON IBIZA
- HUNTING FOR GEORGE CELEBRATES REAL HOMES
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF ANTI PAROS
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLA FOR RENT ON MALLORCA, SPAIN