I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL