I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ABORIGINAL ART IN INTERIORS
- A COZY WOODEN CABIN IN DENMARK
- A HOME IN BARCELONA WITH A STUNNING TILE FLOOR
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA