I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS