I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT FOR SALE IN SWEDEN
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT