I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY