I recently came back from a holiday in the Provence, France, where I have seen some gorgeous houses. Unfortunately I could not take any photos. But I can show you this French apartment decorated by Hand.
Hand is a French interior design firm run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their work has been featured in various interior magazine such as ELLE Déco France.This beautiful apartment is located in Tassin la Demi Lune, a village in the Rhône department in eastern France.
I like the unusual combination of retro furniture and ethnic elements.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES