I recently came back from a holiday in the Provence, France, where I have seen some gorgeous houses. Unfortunately I could not take any photos. But I can show you this French apartment decorated by Hand.
Hand is a French interior design firm run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their work has been featured in various interior magazine such as ELLE Déco France.This beautiful apartment is located in Tassin la Demi Lune, a village in the Rhône department in eastern France.
I like the unusual combination of retro furniture and ethnic elements.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES