I recently came back from a holiday in the Provence, France, where I have seen some gorgeous houses. Unfortunately I could not take any photos. But I can show you this French apartment decorated by Hand.
Hand is a French interior design firm run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their work has been featured in various interior magazine such as ELLE Déco France.This beautiful apartment is located in Tassin la Demi Lune, a village in the Rhône department in eastern France.
I like the unusual combination of retro furniture and ethnic elements.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME