I recently came back from a holiday in the Provence, France, where I have seen some gorgeous houses. Unfortunately I could not take any photos. But I can show you this French apartment decorated by Hand.
Hand is a French interior design firm run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their work has been featured in various interior magazine such as ELLE Déco France.This beautiful apartment is located in Tassin la Demi Lune, a village in the Rhône department in eastern France.
I like the unusual combination of retro furniture and ethnic elements.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY