Laszlo Balog, who is originally from Hungary but is now living in The Netherlands, is the man behind label faMUNKA (the Hungarian word for woodwork). He makes the most beautiful children’s furniture, using traditional woodwork techniques. The designs are based on furniture from Laszlo’s beloved Hungary.
Click here to see more designs. Unfortunately the website is in Dutch but the images speak for themselves.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN