Laszlo Balog, who is originally from Hungary but is now living in The Netherlands, is the man behind label faMUNKA (the Hungarian word for woodwork). He makes the most beautiful children’s furniture, using traditional woodwork techniques. The designs are based on furniture from Laszlo’s beloved Hungary.
Click here to see more designs. Unfortunately the website is in Dutch but the images speak for themselves.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT