Through Mr & Mrs Smith you can book the most beautiful boutique hotels. Riad P’tit Habibi, situated in a traditional riad in the Marrakech medina, feels less like a boutique hotel and more like a peaceful private house. P’tit Habibi has a library with iPod docking station and Arabic music, as well as a Moroccan salon and DVD library. Films can be shown on an outdoor projector and the terrace with views over the rooftops is perfect for sunset drinks.
For the decoration of the individually designed rooms, traditional craftsmanship is combined with cutting edge design.
(via Mr & Mrs Smith)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ABORIGINAL ART IN INTERIORS
- A COZY WOODEN CABIN IN DENMARK
- A HOME IN BARCELONA WITH A STUNNING TILE FLOOR
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA