It has been raining here for the past few days and I’m wishing that I was on a sunny island. High on my list is the Spanish island Formentera where this stunning house is located. Formentera, close to the more lively island Ibiza, is known for its many pristine beaches.
The images are shot by photographer Jordi Canosa. Jordi works for several magazines, including Spanish magazine Habitania which unfortunately is not available in The Netherlands.
The decoration is sober but stylish which fits the house really well. Of course the best feature of the house is that gorgeous view on the sea.
All the houses photographed by Jordi are styled by his wife Daniela Cavestany.
Isn’t that hammock on the terrace (images below) inviting?
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY