It has been raining here for the past few days and I’m wishing that I was on a sunny island. High on my list is the Spanish island Formentera where this stunning house is located. Formentera, close to the more lively island Ibiza, is known for its many pristine beaches.
The images are shot by photographer Jordi Canosa. Jordi works for several magazines, including Spanish magazine Habitania which unfortunately is not available in The Netherlands.
The decoration is sober but stylish which fits the house really well. Of course the best feature of the house is that gorgeous view on the sea.
All the houses photographed by Jordi are styled by his wife Daniela Cavestany.
Isn’t that hammock on the terrace (images below) inviting?
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY