It has been raining here for the past few days and I’m wishing that I was on a sunny island. High on my list is the Spanish island Formentera where this stunning house is located. Formentera, close to the more lively island Ibiza, is known for its many pristine beaches.
The images are shot by photographer Jordi Canosa. Jordi works for several magazines, including Spanish magazine Habitania which unfortunately is not available in The Netherlands.
The decoration is sober but stylish which fits the house really well. Of course the best feature of the house is that gorgeous view on the sea.
All the houses photographed by Jordi are styled by his wife Daniela Cavestany.
Isn’t that hammock on the terrace (images below) inviting?
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM