It has been raining here for the past few days and I’m wishing that I was on a sunny island. High on my list is the Spanish island Formentera where this stunning house is located. Formentera, close to the more lively island Ibiza, is known for its many pristine beaches.
The images are shot by photographer Jordi Canosa. Jordi works for several magazines, including Spanish magazine Habitania which unfortunately is not available in The Netherlands.
The decoration is sober but stylish which fits the house really well. Of course the best feature of the house is that gorgeous view on the sea.
All the houses photographed by Jordi are styled by his wife Daniela Cavestany.
Isn’t that hammock on the terrace (images below) inviting?
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE RENOVATION OF A 15TH CENTURY BUILDING IN CROATIA
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL