Located in the midst of Marrakech’s labyrinthine Medina, intimate boutique hotel Riad Jahan is a chic mish-mash of Moroccan and Indian styles. Carved-wood furniture, Arabian arches and jewel-coloured fabrics reminiscent of a Rajasthani street market abound, while the peaceful vibe is all-pervading.
The riad’s owners have been involved in the hotel project right from the start, and the result is very much their vision. All furnishings and decorative touches, which betray a distinct Rajasthani influence, have been personally commissioned by them. Rooms in this beautiful riad can be booked throuh Mr & Mrs Smith, which is a great resource for boutique hotels all over the world.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS