I’m not feeling blue but I must say that I love these blue colours that I have been seeing lately. The image above is from the portfolio of photographer Luis Albuquerque. Isn’t that a gorgeous shade of blue?!
The image above and below were found on Decorology.
The blue colour on the wall is just gorgeous. I’m also loving the other jewel tones in this Swedish interior.
Unfortunately I can’t remember where I found the images above..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND-CAST AND GLAZED PROCELAIN CUPS
- DOWNLOADABLE BREAKFAST IN BED ROOM SERVICE MENU
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON