I’m not feeling blue but I must say that I love these blue colours that I have been seeing lately. The image above is from the portfolio of photographer Luis Albuquerque. Isn’t that a gorgeous shade of blue?!
The image above and below were found on Decorology.
The blue colour on the wall is just gorgeous. I’m also loving the other jewel tones in this Swedish interior.
Unfortunately I can’t remember where I found the images above..
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR