Today another house from the stunning portofolio of photographer Jordi Canosa. I know that some of you wanted to move to the island of Formentera (Spain) after seeing this house and this house. Well, this stunning house is also located on Formentera (so start packing your backs…)!
The house is decorated in a beautiful rustic & eclectic style. Daisy, the owner of this house, runs a fashion store in Sant Francesc called El Mundo Insolito (address is: 1 Calle I. Macabich) which has been featured in Marie Claire magazine and the New York Times.
Photographer Jordi Canosa works together with his wife Daniela Cavestany, who is responsible for the styling. They both can be hired if you are interested in having your house photographed.
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- CARRIE PORTABLE LED LAMP BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- DIY HEAVY KNIT THROW (WITHOUT ANY NEEDLES!)
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL