Today another house from the stunning portofolio of photographer Jordi Canosa. I know that some of you wanted to move to the island of Formentera (Spain) after seeing this house and this house. Well, this stunning house is also located on Formentera (so start packing your backs…)!
The house is decorated in a beautiful rustic & eclectic style. Daisy, the owner of this house, runs a fashion store in Sant Francesc called El Mundo Insolito (address is: 1 Calle I. Macabich) which has been featured in Marie Claire magazine and the New York Times.
Photographer Jordi Canosa works together with his wife Daniela Cavestany, who is responsible for the styling. They both can be hired if you are interested in having your house photographed.
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST