Today another house from the stunning portofolio of photographer Jordi Canosa. I know that some of you wanted to move to the island of Formentera (Spain) after seeing this house and this house. Well, this stunning house is also located on Formentera (so start packing your backs…)!
The house is decorated in a beautiful rustic & eclectic style. Daisy, the owner of this house, runs a fashion store in Sant Francesc called El Mundo Insolito (address is: 1 Calle I. Macabich) which has been featured in Marie Claire magazine and the New York Times.
Photographer Jordi Canosa works together with his wife Daniela Cavestany, who is responsible for the styling. They both can be hired if you are interested in having your house photographed.
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!