Today another house from the stunning portofolio of photographer Jordi Canosa. I know that some of you wanted to move to the island of Formentera (Spain) after seeing this house and this house. Well, this stunning house is also located on Formentera (so start packing your backs…)!
The house is decorated in a beautiful rustic & eclectic style. Daisy, the owner of this house, runs a fashion store in Sant Francesc called El Mundo Insolito (address is: 1 Calle I. Macabich) which has been featured in Marie Claire magazine and the New York Times.
Photographer Jordi Canosa works together with his wife Daniela Cavestany, who is responsible for the styling. They both can be hired if you are interested in having your house photographed.
(images by Jordi Canosa / styled by Daniela Cavestany)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA