Restored is one of my favorite new shops in Amsterdam and a must-visit if you happen to be here in the city. Restored is a run by two very creative ladies, Petra and Marijke. Every item in their shop is unique and hand-made.
In addition to their own designs, they also sell ceramics, jewellery, pillows, bags and accessories from 15 other designers. As Petra and Marijke are passionate to show beauty to the world, they also have an ‘open atelier’ in the back of the store.
A large part of the collection is made from recycled materials, hence the name Restored.
Address: Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam. Website: www.restored.nl
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT