Restored is one of my favorite new shops in Amsterdam and a must-visit if you happen to be here in the city. Restored is a run by two very creative ladies, Petra and Marijke. Every item in their shop is unique and hand-made.
In addition to their own designs, they also sell ceramics, jewellery, pillows, bags and accessories from 15 other designers. As Petra and Marijke are passionate to show beauty to the world, they also have an ‘open atelier’ in the back of the store.
A large part of the collection is made from recycled materials, hence the name Restored.
Address: Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam. Website: www.restored.nl
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN