Restored is one of my favorite new shops in Amsterdam and a must-visit if you happen to be here in the city. Restored is a run by two very creative ladies, Petra and Marijke. Every item in their shop is unique and hand-made.
In addition to their own designs, they also sell ceramics, jewellery, pillows, bags and accessories from 15 other designers. As Petra and Marijke are passionate to show beauty to the world, they also have an ‘open atelier’ in the back of the store.
A large part of the collection is made from recycled materials, hence the name Restored.
Address: Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam. Website: www.restored.nl
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW