Restored is one of my favorite new shops in Amsterdam and a must-visit if you happen to be here in the city. Restored is a run by two very creative ladies, Petra and Marijke. Every item in their shop is unique and hand-made.
In addition to their own designs, they also sell ceramics, jewellery, pillows, bags and accessories from 15 other designers. As Petra and Marijke are passionate to show beauty to the world, they also have an ‘open atelier’ in the back of the store.
A large part of the collection is made from recycled materials, hence the name Restored.
Address: Haarlemmerdijk 39, Amsterdam. Website: www.restored.nl
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT
- THE FOOD FILES: RAINBOW POPSICLES