Although the renovation of our home was finished months ago, we still have a long list of things to do. One of these things was to install the light fixture in our bedroom. Now this has been done I can finally post a picture of our bedroom. I am very happy with the star-shaped pendant lamp. The lamp, which is available at Le Souk, has been handmade in Egypt. Traditional techniques and craftsmanship are combined with a modern design. The little holes give the most gorgeous light effect on walls and ceiling. Also the wooden stool (used as bedside table), the Flower bedside lamps and the aluminium folding table are from Le Souk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE RENOVATION OF A 15TH CENTURY BUILDING IN CROATIA
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL