Although the renovation of our home was finished months ago, we still have a long list of things to do. One of these things was to install the light fixture in our bedroom. Now this has been done I can finally post a picture of our bedroom. I am very happy with the star-shaped pendant lamp. The lamp, which is available at Le Souk, has been handmade in Egypt. Traditional techniques and craftsmanship are combined with a modern design. The little holes give the most gorgeous light effect on walls and ceiling. Also the wooden stool (used as bedside table), the Flower bedside lamps and the aluminium folding table are from Le Souk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST