Although the renovation of our home was finished months ago, we still have a long list of things to do. One of these things was to install the light fixture in our bedroom. Now this has been done I can finally post a picture of our bedroom. I am very happy with the star-shaped pendant lamp. The lamp, which is available at Le Souk, has been handmade in Egypt. Traditional techniques and craftsmanship are combined with a modern design. The little holes give the most gorgeous light effect on walls and ceiling. Also the wooden stool (used as bedside table), the Flower bedside lamps and the aluminium folding table are from Le Souk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA