These images, which I found on Design*Sponge, are from the beautiful home of Gemma Ahern. Perhaps the name Ahern rings a bell: Gemma is the sister of stylist and interior designer Abigail Ahern, owner of Atelier Abigail Ahern.
Gemma, who is also part of the Atelier Abigail Ahern design team, came up with creative solution to stay within her budget ($10,300/£6,500) for the renovation. In stead of buying an expensive sofa, the bay window (with slubby cushions) was used to create more seating.
More photos and detailed information about Gemma’s fab house can be found on Design*Sponge.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR