Today’s post if for all you who fell in the love (that includes me!) with Katrin Arens gorgeous home in Italy. This post features some of the furniture that can be found in Katrin’s house.
The beautiful cabinets (from Katrin’s collection) are made from reclaimed wooden beams.
Simple but gorgeous, this rack is made from reclaimed pallets.
The oil paintings in the images above are all from Hella Arens.
In her home Katrin combines her rustic furniture with modern chairs such as the serie 7 chair from Arne Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT