Today’s post if for all you who fell in the love (that includes me!) with Katrin Arens gorgeous home in Italy. This post features some of the furniture that can be found in Katrin’s house.
The beautiful cabinets (from Katrin’s collection) are made from reclaimed wooden beams.
Simple but gorgeous, this rack is made from reclaimed pallets.
The oil paintings in the images above are all from Hella Arens.
In her home Katrin combines her rustic furniture with modern chairs such as the serie 7 chair from Arne Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DOWNLOADABLE BREAKFAST IN BED ROOM SERVICE MENU
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM