Today’s post if for all you who fell in the love (that includes me!) with Katrin Arens gorgeous home in Italy. This post features some of the furniture that can be found in Katrin’s house.
The beautiful cabinets (from Katrin’s collection) are made from reclaimed wooden beams.
Simple but gorgeous, this rack is made from reclaimed pallets.
The oil paintings in the images above are all from Hella Arens.
In her home Katrin combines her rustic furniture with modern chairs such as the serie 7 chair from Arne Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES