Today’s post if for all you who fell in the love (that includes me!) with Katrin Arens gorgeous home in Italy. This post features some of the furniture that can be found in Katrin’s house.
The beautiful cabinets (from Katrin’s collection) are made from reclaimed wooden beams.
Simple but gorgeous, this rack is made from reclaimed pallets.
The oil paintings in the images above are all from Hella Arens.
In her home Katrin combines her rustic furniture with modern chairs such as the serie 7 chair from Arne Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM