Today’s post if for all you who fell in the love (that includes me!) with Katrin Arens gorgeous home in Italy. This post features some of the furniture that can be found in Katrin’s house.
The beautiful cabinets (from Katrin’s collection) are made from reclaimed wooden beams.
Simple but gorgeous, this rack is made from reclaimed pallets.
The oil paintings in the images above are all from Hella Arens.
In her home Katrin combines her rustic furniture with modern chairs such as the serie 7 chair from Arne Jacobsen.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)