Another post in the series about cool summer houses! This house in located in the Caribbean, on the island of Bonaire to be exact.Bonaire belongs The Netherlands Antilles. As part of the Netherlands Antilles, Bonaire is accordingly a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
This stunning beach house is designed and decorated by Piet Boon. Boon is a Dutch furniture maker and interior designer who started his career as a contracted. I love the sober style of his designs, with an eye for quality and beautiful, natural materials.
The house belongs to a Dutch tv host, who uses it as a holiday home for his family. Not a bad place to spend your free time!
Isn’t this a gorgeous kitchen? Who doesn’t want to cook with a sea view..
The bedroom (above) and bathroom (below), both beautiful.
(images from Piet Boon)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN