Another post in the series about cool summer houses! This house in located in the Caribbean, on the island of Bonaire to be exact.Bonaire belongs The Netherlands Antilles. As part of the Netherlands Antilles, Bonaire is accordingly a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
This stunning beach house is designed and decorated by Piet Boon. Boon is a Dutch furniture maker and interior designer who started his career as a contracted. I love the sober style of his designs, with an eye for quality and beautiful, natural materials.
The house belongs to a Dutch tv host, who uses it as a holiday home for his family. Not a bad place to spend your free time!
Isn’t this a gorgeous kitchen? Who doesn’t want to cook with a sea view..
The bedroom (above) and bathroom (below), both beautiful.
(images from Piet Boon)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST