Another post in the series about cool summer houses! This house in located in the Caribbean, on the island of Bonaire to be exact.Bonaire belongs The Netherlands Antilles. As part of the Netherlands Antilles, Bonaire is accordingly a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
This stunning beach house is designed and decorated by Piet Boon. Boon is a Dutch furniture maker and interior designer who started his career as a contracted. I love the sober style of his designs, with an eye for quality and beautiful, natural materials.
The house belongs to a Dutch tv host, who uses it as a holiday home for his family. Not a bad place to spend your free time!
Isn’t this a gorgeous kitchen? Who doesn’t want to cook with a sea view..
The bedroom (above) and bathroom (below), both beautiful.
(images from Piet Boon)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT
- THE FOOD FILES: RAINBOW POPSICLES