It is time for another Amsterdam post! The best bakery in Amterdam is Gebr. Niemeijer. Perhaps it’s even the best bakery in The Netherlands! I often travel 30 minutes just to get their delicious bread.
What makes their bread so special? They get their flour from an organic windmill in France and they use a special French oven to bake their breads. Everything is delicious but I especially like their croissants, baguettes, French pastries and their homemade jam. Address: Nieuwendijk 35, Amsterdam.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND-CAST AND GLAZED PROCELAIN CUPS
- DOWNLOADABLE BREAKFAST IN BED ROOM SERVICE MENU
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON