It is time for another Amsterdam post! The best bakery in Amterdam is Gebr. Niemeijer. Perhaps it’s even the best bakery in The Netherlands! I often travel 30 minutes just to get their delicious bread.
What makes their bread so special? They get their flour from an organic windmill in France and they use a special French oven to bake their breads. Everything is delicious but I especially like their croissants, baguettes, French pastries and their homemade jam. Address: Nieuwendijk 35, Amsterdam.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK