It is time for another Amsterdam post! The best bakery in Amterdam is Gebr. Niemeijer. Perhaps it’s even the best bakery in The Netherlands! I often travel 30 minutes just to get their delicious bread.
What makes their bread so special? They get their flour from an organic windmill in France and they use a special French oven to bake their breads. Everything is delicious but I especially like their croissants, baguettes, French pastries and their homemade jam. Address: Nieuwendijk 35, Amsterdam.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR