Since yesterday’s post with the image of those stunning white walls I have summer houses on my mind. So this week you can expect to see some gorgeous summer houses on the style files!
Today’s house is situated on the Spanish island Formentera. This small island is smaller and less touristy then it’s neighbouring island Ibiza. I once visited Formentera when I was holidaying on Ibiza, and I loved this quiet island.
The images of this gorgeous little house are shot by Jordi Canosa, a photographer from Barcelona, Spain.
There is not much information I can give you about his house, which is owned by a lady named Christina. I love the way it is decorated in a simple but unique style with lots of natural materials and attention for detail.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO
- INTERIOR TREND: BEAUTIFUL BOTANICS
- A STYLISH HOME WITH A SUBTLE COLOR PALETTE
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF PARIS