Since yesterday’s post with the image of those stunning white walls I have summer houses on my mind. So this week you can expect to see some gorgeous summer houses on the style files!
Today’s house is situated on the Spanish island Formentera. This small island is smaller and less touristy then it’s neighbouring island Ibiza. I once visited Formentera when I was holidaying on Ibiza, and I loved this quiet island.
The images of this gorgeous little house are shot by Jordi Canosa, a photographer from Barcelona, Spain.
There is not much information I can give you about his house, which is owned by a lady named Christina. I love the way it is decorated in a simple but unique style with lots of natural materials and attention for detail.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME