Since yesterday’s post with the image of those stunning white walls I have summer houses on my mind. So this week you can expect to see some gorgeous summer houses on the style files!
Today’s house is situated on the Spanish island Formentera. This small island is smaller and less touristy then it’s neighbouring island Ibiza. I once visited Formentera when I was holidaying on Ibiza, and I loved this quiet island.
The images of this gorgeous little house are shot by Jordi Canosa, a photographer from Barcelona, Spain.
There is not much information I can give you about his house, which is owned by a lady named Christina. I love the way it is decorated in a simple but unique style with lots of natural materials and attention for detail.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL MODERN RUSTIC COUNTRY KITCHEN
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: DIY FLORAL & FRUIT ICE BUCKET
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY