I am loving this hammock! The hammock is woven with complex Jacquard technique, which is finished with a beautiful and strong finish in the form of a manual Focal weaving, known as macramé and an edging that Brazilians are known as “Veranda”.
I also like this idea of having an hammock indoors like in this picture that I found on Design*Sponge.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SUMMER COLORS ON A HOT SUNNY DAY
- A LOVELY SWEDISH COUNTRY COTTAGE & GARDEN
- A DUTCH FAMILY HOME WITH A MODERN BOHEMIAN FLAIR
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS