This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN AARHUS, DENMARK
- SNEL EN GEMAKKELIJK ADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS