This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED
- SHADES OF SUMMER: LIGHT BLUE
- THE ULTIMATE SWEDISH COTTAGE PAINTED IN FALU RED