This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES