This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY