This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO
- INTERIOR TREND: BEAUTIFUL BOTANICS