This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES