This temporary loft is situated in an old factory.While transforming the ground floor and first floor into a gallery and home, the owners took refuge in the attic.
Although this was only a temporary solution, they decorated the top floor in a nice and clever way. Using found materials like shopping carts and industrial lockers, they transformed the space into an innovative live/work home. Their two kids get to live every child’s dream: they sleep in a tent!
(images from loftlife)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A STUNNING HOME
- MEDITERRENEAN SUMMER COLORS
- A BRIGHT SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT
- THE PERFECT SPOT FOR A LAZY SUMMER DAY
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS