The Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held last week in Milan, Italy. Here are some images of the latest designs presented by Dutch designers. The photo above shows the work of Dutch label Goods.
Above and below are designs from Studio Job’s gospel collection.
Piet Hein Eek presented Table Soccer (below).”It began with the figure, folded like a clothespin, after which the feet, legs, torso, shoulder blades and head automatically followed. The rest of the game was then produced to match in the same rugged steel and functional style.”
(images from designws)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY