The Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held last week in Milan, Italy. Here are some images of the latest designs presented by Dutch designers. The photo above shows the work of Dutch label Goods.
Above and below are designs from Studio Job’s gospel collection.
Piet Hein Eek presented Table Soccer (below).”It began with the figure, folded like a clothespin, after which the feet, legs, torso, shoulder blades and head automatically followed. The rest of the game was then produced to match in the same rugged steel and functional style.”
(images from designws)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST