This summer I will be travelling to France. In my search for lovely places to stay I found this gorgeous maison d’hotes (guest house) which I would like to share with you. La Bergerie de Feline, a former 19th century barn, is located in an area called La Drôme (it not far from Lyon).
All rooms are decorated with great taste: modern furniture and accessories are combined with tradional elements.
The bergerie is situated on a hillside offering stunning views on the surroundings. Click here for more information (the website is in French).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA