This summer I will be travelling to France. In my search for lovely places to stay I found this gorgeous maison d’hotes (guest house) which I would like to share with you. La Bergerie de Feline, a former 19th century barn, is located in an area called La Drôme (it not far from Lyon).
All rooms are decorated with great taste: modern furniture and accessories are combined with tradional elements.
The bergerie is situated on a hillside offering stunning views on the surroundings. Click here for more information (the website is in French).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST