This summer I will be travelling to France. In my search for lovely places to stay I found this gorgeous maison d’hotes (guest house) which I would like to share with you. La Bergerie de Feline, a former 19th century barn, is located in an area called La Drôme (it not far from Lyon).
All rooms are decorated with great taste: modern furniture and accessories are combined with tradional elements.
The bergerie is situated on a hillside offering stunning views on the surroundings. Click here for more information (the website is in French).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK
- A BEACH HOUSE IN SOUTH AFRICA