Until 30th May Hella Jongerius’ latest designs can be admired at Galerie Kreo in Paris, France. All of the vases in the image above are made of different materials: glass, blow glass, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
You might already know Hella’s unique vases, the Dutch designer now created the ‘missing link’ of her vases: flowers made from ceramic.
(images by galerie kreo)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN