Until 30th May Hella Jongerius’ latest designs can be admired at Galerie Kreo in Paris, France. All of the vases in the image above are made of different materials: glass, blow glass, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
You might already know Hella’s unique vases, the Dutch designer now created the ‘missing link’ of her vases: flowers made from ceramic.
(images by galerie kreo)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1