Until 30th May Hella Jongerius’ latest designs can be admired at Galerie Kreo in Paris, France. All of the vases in the image above are made of different materials: glass, blow glass, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
You might already know Hella’s unique vases, the Dutch designer now created the ‘missing link’ of her vases: flowers made from ceramic.
(images by galerie kreo)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER HOME
- A RENOVATED FINCA ON THE ISLAND OF MALLORCA