I am happy to know that a lot of you have used my Amsterdam guide for a visit to Amsterdam. In addition to this guide I will be featuring a shop, restaurant, cafe or another place of interest in Amsterdam every week. I start off with Marqt, a great shop that I visited this weekend. Marqt is a new type of shop where you can buy food directly from the farmer, producer and maker. You can always choose a variety of fresh and high quality food from seafood, meat, vegetables, cheese and breads that are sold by the local producers. The food they sell here is mainly organic.
I was like a kid in a candy store. I love everything about this market: they sell the most delicious food, the interior is very stylish, the packaging of the products is beautiful.. and I can go on. We bought some beautiful asparagus from the south of Holland, super fresh organic eggs, creamy butter and delicious ham from a local farmer. That will be a great meal tonight! Address: Overtoom 21. They will be opening another shop (located at the Rembrandtplein) very soon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME