Patricia Urquiola has launched her new sofa at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week. The Spanish designer created Fergana, a modular sofa for Moroso upholstered in fabrics inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan.
Moroso: “The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM