Patricia Urquiola has launched her new sofa at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week. The Spanish designer created Fergana, a modular sofa for Moroso upholstered in fabrics inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan.
Moroso: “The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS