Patricia Urquiola has launched her new sofa at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week. The Spanish designer created Fergana, a modular sofa for Moroso upholstered in fabrics inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan.
Moroso: “The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS