Patricia Urquiola has launched her new sofa at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week. The Spanish designer created Fergana, a modular sofa for Moroso upholstered in fabrics inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan.
Moroso: “The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY