Patricia Urquiola has launched her new sofa at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week. The Spanish designer created Fergana, a modular sofa for Moroso upholstered in fabrics inspired by traditional patterns from Uzbekistan.
Moroso: “The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.”
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT