Thank you for all your kind compliments on our new kitchen! I am so glad that the renovation is behind us and that I can now show you are new home! I will be posting more images in the coming weeks. Today some more kitchen inspiration. These photos, which I found on Emmas designblogg, are taken by German photographer Anne Naumann. I love the modern country feel!
By the way, the style files and Le Souk were mentioned in an article in the Financial Times this weekend. I am so excited about this! The articled is called A Blog’s life and was published the House & Home edition of the (printed) Financial Times. The article can also be read online here. The article is written by FT editor Caroline Taylor, who has her own blog Patchwork Harmony.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO
- INTERIOR TREND: BEAUTIFUL BOTANICS