Thank you for all your kind compliments on our new kitchen! I am so glad that the renovation is behind us and that I can now show you are new home! I will be posting more images in the coming weeks. Today some more kitchen inspiration. These photos, which I found on Emmas designblogg, are taken by German photographer Anne Naumann. I love the modern country feel!
By the way, the style files and Le Souk were mentioned in an article in the Financial Times this weekend. I am so excited about this! The articled is called A Blog’s life and was published the House & Home edition of the (printed) Financial Times. The article can also be read online here. The article is written by FT editor Caroline Taylor, who has her own blog Patchwork Harmony.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY