Thank you for all your kind compliments on our new kitchen! I am so glad that the renovation is behind us and that I can now show you are new home! I will be posting more images in the coming weeks. Today some more kitchen inspiration. These photos, which I found on Emmas designblogg, are taken by German photographer Anne Naumann. I love the modern country feel!
By the way, the style files and Le Souk were mentioned in an article in the Financial Times this weekend. I am so excited about this! The articled is called A Blog’s life and was published the House & Home edition of the (printed) Financial Times. The article can also be read online here. The article is written by FT editor Caroline Taylor, who has her own blog Patchwork Harmony.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING FLOORS IN PARIS