Thank you for all your kind compliments on our new kitchen! I am so glad that the renovation is behind us and that I can now show you are new home! I will be posting more images in the coming weeks. Today some more kitchen inspiration. These photos, which I found on Emmas designblogg, are taken by German photographer Anne Naumann. I love the modern country feel!
By the way, the style files and Le Souk were mentioned in an article in the Financial Times this weekend. I am so excited about this! The articled is called A Blog’s life and was published the House & Home edition of the (printed) Financial Times. The article can also be read online here. The article is written by FT editor Caroline Taylor, who has her own blog Patchwork Harmony.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME