This gorgeous apartment in Lyon, France, is decorated by Hand. This French interior design firm is run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their portfolio is stunning. No wonder that their work was recently featured in French interior magazine ELLE Déco.
Modern and classic furniture are combined which gives the space a unique atmosphere.
That vintage silver tray looks gorgeous on the wall of this kitchen (similar trays are available at Le Souk). The rattan pendant lamp is from IKEA.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE