This gorgeous apartment in Lyon, France, is decorated by Hand. This French interior design firm is run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their portfolio is stunning. No wonder that their work was recently featured in French interior magazine ELLE Déco.
Modern and classic furniture are combined which gives the space a unique atmosphere.
That vintage silver tray looks gorgeous on the wall of this kitchen (similar trays are available at Le Souk). The rattan pendant lamp is from IKEA.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS