This gorgeous apartment in Lyon, France, is decorated by Hand. This French interior design firm is run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their portfolio is stunning. No wonder that their work was recently featured in French interior magazine ELLE Déco.
Modern and classic furniture are combined which gives the space a unique atmosphere.
That vintage silver tray looks gorgeous on the wall of this kitchen (similar trays are available at Le Souk). The rattan pendant lamp is from IKEA.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST
- A BEAUTIFUL NEWLY BUILT BARN IN THE NETHERLANDS