This gorgeous apartment in Lyon, France, is decorated by Hand. This French interior design firm is run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their portfolio is stunning. No wonder that their work was recently featured in French interior magazine ELLE Déco.
Modern and classic furniture are combined which gives the space a unique atmosphere.
That vintage silver tray looks gorgeous on the wall of this kitchen (similar trays are available at Le Souk). The rattan pendant lamp is from IKEA.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT FOR SALE IN SWEDEN
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT