This gorgeous apartment in Lyon, France, is decorated by Hand. This French interior design firm is run by Pierre Emmanuel Martin and Stéphane Garotin.
Their portfolio is stunning. No wonder that their work was recently featured in French interior magazine ELLE Déco.
Modern and classic furniture are combined which gives the space a unique atmosphere.
That vintage silver tray looks gorgeous on the wall of this kitchen (similar trays are available at Le Souk). The rattan pendant lamp is from IKEA.
(images from Hand)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI