The renovation of our house is almost finished. I hope to show you some photos next weekend. The only room that needs some work is our office. Last week I found some beautiful images on decor8 which I have saved for inspiration.
This contemporary workspace, located in Louisville (USA), belongs to the firm of De Leon & Primmer Architecture Workshop owned by Roberto DeLeon and Ross Primmer.
Above the office are the living quarters. There two separate living spaces adjacent to the office.
Each architect occupies a gorgeous loft.
(images by Bella Grace Studios, via decor8)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST