The renovation of our house is almost finished. I hope to show you some photos next weekend. The only room that needs some work is our office. Last week I found some beautiful images on decor8 which I have saved for inspiration.
This contemporary workspace, located in Louisville (USA), belongs to the firm of De Leon & Primmer Architecture Workshop owned by Roberto DeLeon and Ross Primmer.
Above the office are the living quarters. There two separate living spaces adjacent to the office.
Each architect occupies a gorgeous loft.
(images by Bella Grace Studios, via decor8)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS