With Spring arriving I am in the mood for showing more colour here on the style files. On Design*Sponge I found these images from Tonje Holand home in Norway. The image above shows Tonje’s living room. Most of her stuff is bought at fleamarkets.
Tonje has her own stationery line called Darling Clementine which can be bought from her Etsy shop. She is inspired by everything -from the costumes in Hercule Poirot to old Czech animation, Bauhaus, flea markets in October, vintage table wear, contemporary fashion, camping and things made out of felt.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES