With Spring arriving I am in the mood for showing more colour here on the style files. On Design*Sponge I found these images from Tonje Holand home in Norway. The image above shows Tonje’s living room. Most of her stuff is bought at fleamarkets.
Tonje has her own stationery line called Darling Clementine which can be bought from her Etsy shop. She is inspired by everything -from the costumes in Hercule Poirot to old Czech animation, Bauhaus, flea markets in October, vintage table wear, contemporary fashion, camping and things made out of felt.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH A STUNNING CHANDELIER