With Spring arriving I am in the mood for showing more colour here on the style files. On Design*Sponge I found these images from Tonje Holand home in Norway. The image above shows Tonje’s living room. Most of her stuff is bought at fleamarkets.
Tonje has her own stationery line called Darling Clementine which can be bought from her Etsy shop. She is inspired by everything -from the costumes in Hercule Poirot to old Czech animation, Bauhaus, flea markets in October, vintage table wear, contemporary fashion, camping and things made out of felt.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM