With Spring arriving I am in the mood for showing more colour here on the style files. On Design*Sponge I found these images from Tonje Holand home in Norway. The image above shows Tonje’s living room. Most of her stuff is bought at fleamarkets.
Tonje has her own stationery line called Darling Clementine which can be bought from her Etsy shop. She is inspired by everything -from the costumes in Hercule Poirot to old Czech animation, Bauhaus, flea markets in October, vintage table wear, contemporary fashion, camping and things made out of felt.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ABORIGINAL ART IN INTERIORS
- A COZY WOODEN CABIN IN DENMARK
- A HOME IN BARCELONA WITH A STUNNING TILE FLOOR
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA