French designer Emma Cassi creates beautiful fairytale like accessories. She merges a sensibility for lace and embroidery born of her native France. Emma creates a collection that mixes the ancient traditions of lace making and craft of hand embroidery.
Every item in her collection has been stitched, beaded and embroidered by hand with vintage sequins, Japanese glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals, Swarovski, and gemstones, all of the highest quality. Click here to purchase Emma’s beautiful creations. She also has a great blog where you can find more images of her work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL