French designer Emma Cassi creates beautiful fairytale like accessories. She merges a sensibility for lace and embroidery born of her native France. Emma creates a collection that mixes the ancient traditions of lace making and craft of hand embroidery.
Every item in her collection has been stitched, beaded and embroidered by hand with vintage sequins, Japanese glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals, Swarovski, and gemstones, all of the highest quality. Click here to purchase Emma’s beautiful creations. She also has a great blog where you can find more images of her work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE