French designer Emma Cassi creates beautiful fairytale like accessories. She merges a sensibility for lace and embroidery born of her native France. Emma creates a collection that mixes the ancient traditions of lace making and craft of hand embroidery.
Every item in her collection has been stitched, beaded and embroidered by hand with vintage sequins, Japanese glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals, Swarovski, and gemstones, all of the highest quality. Click here to purchase Emma’s beautiful creations. She also has a great blog where you can find more images of her work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO