Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- CARRIE PORTABLE LED LAMP BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- DIY HEAVY KNIT THROW (WITHOUT ANY NEEDLES!)
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL