Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES