Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES
- A STYLISH & ECLECTIC APARMENT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A DREAMY HOLIDAY BEACH HOUSE ON ST. BARTHS
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME