Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN