Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON