Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA