Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1