Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE