Loftlife magazine sent me their newsletter which contained images of this gorgeous loft in Brooklyn, NY. The loft has been designed by New York based design firm Ochs Design was given. The assignment given was to convert a 2700 sq-ft abandoned warehouse space into an artist’s loft for a Williamsburg pioneer.
Isn’t this bedroom just gorgeous?
Ochs Design restored as much of the original bones of the space as was feasibly possible for their client, including keeping the original asphalt floor in the painting studio. The “platforms replace walls to define living space” allowing the paintings and artwork to dominate the interior.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG