Ania Bauer, Jacob Brinck, Lena Hirche, Ramon Toshiro Merker together form German design studio llot lov. Their work has been featured in various magazines. Especially their knitted light objects are gorgeous!
Object Matt (top image) promises its user a high level of entertainment. It is made for being moved and played with. Through the use of an environmentally friendly energy saving bulb, there is no heat emission.
Ray (image below) is a lamp, which has the capability to follow its owner on his/her heel. The cable of a hanging lamp is prolonged by 12 metres, thus enabling Ray to become a lying, hanging, or atmospheric lamp. The possibilities for using the device are unlimited, adapting to any method of playful arrangement.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK
- A BEACH HOUSE IN SOUTH AFRICA