Ania Bauer, Jacob Brinck, Lena Hirche, Ramon Toshiro Merker together form German design studio llot lov. Their work has been featured in various magazines. Especially their knitted light objects are gorgeous!
Object Matt (top image) promises its user a high level of entertainment. It is made for being moved and played with. Through the use of an environmentally friendly energy saving bulb, there is no heat emission.
Ray (image below) is a lamp, which has the capability to follow its owner on his/her heel. The cable of a hanging lamp is prolonged by 12 metres, thus enabling Ray to become a lying, hanging, or atmospheric lamp. The possibilities for using the device are unlimited, adapting to any method of playful arrangement.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE