Ania Bauer, Jacob Brinck, Lena Hirche, Ramon Toshiro Merker together form German design studio llot lov. Their work has been featured in various magazines. Especially their knitted light objects are gorgeous!
Object Matt (top image) promises its user a high level of entertainment. It is made for being moved and played with. Through the use of an environmentally friendly energy saving bulb, there is no heat emission.
Ray (image below) is a lamp, which has the capability to follow its owner on his/her heel. The cable of a hanging lamp is prolonged by 12 metres, thus enabling Ray to become a lying, hanging, or atmospheric lamp. The possibilities for using the device are unlimited, adapting to any method of playful arrangement.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LIGHT FILLED FRENCH LOFT IN THE CITY OF PARIS
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL