I recently did some posts about using the colour black in interiors. This black & white apartment in the beautiful city Florence, Italy, shows how stylish a black interior can be.
The interior is designed by Italian architect firm b-arch studio. Perhaps you remember the gorgeous 18th century palazzo that they restyled.
(images from Behance Network)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STUNNING STONEWARE PIECES BY BLUE EAGLE POTTERY
- THE BEST MEDITERRANEAN STYLE OUTDOOR AREAS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL MONTEVERDI IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS