These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RESTORED COUNTRY COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME IN UMBRIA, ITALY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR