These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME