These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER