These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD