These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY