These are images from Domino editor Deborah Needelman’s cool apartment in Tribeca, New York. The living room shows Deborah’s taste for pale and off-white colours. The apartment is a mix of Swedish table and chairs and big, cheap paper lanterns. In the master bedroom (right image), a mica-tiled globe hangs above a headboard Needleman designed and had made.
The daughter’s room is done up in inexpensive sari fabric from Queens, while their son’s room has a Paul Smith rug.
(via New York Magazine)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM