Last year I did a couple of post (you can find them here and here) about designers and stylists being inspired by ‘Delfts blauw’. Today I found some gorgeous images on Sweet Paul.
These are from a story he produced for Country Living. Paul was inspired when he was looking at some old pictures of his Grandmother, who collected delft ware.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP