Last year I did a couple of post (you can find them here and here) about designers and stylists being inspired by ‘Delfts blauw’. Today I found some gorgeous images on Sweet Paul.
These are from a story he produced for Country Living. Paul was inspired when he was looking at some old pictures of his Grandmother, who collected delft ware.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WATERMELON POPSICLES
- A BRIGHT BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- A FRESH & MODERN FAMILY HOME IN CALIFORNIA
- STYLISH & MULTIFUNCTION CHILDREN’S FURNITURE
- SUMMER SHOPPING: WOOD & RATTAN FOR A SUMMER VIBE
- COSY OUTDOOR AREAS
- RENT A MODERN AUSTRALIAN BEACH HOUSE
- DENIM BLUE FOR SUMMER
- RENT A LUXURY SUMMER HOME ON SANTORINI, GREECE
- A FINCA STYLE SUMMER HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA