At first sight you would think that this gorgeous house in located in the medina of Marrakesh, Morocco. But can you believe that this 6,000 square foot compound is right in the middle of the crowded streets of Venice Beach, USA?
The house belongs to fashion photographer Philip Dixon who was inspired by his trips around the world. He created this Moroccan retreat almost 20 years ago.
The Moroccan decor and style have been consistently carried out through the entire home and garden.
Throughout the house beautiful antique pieces of furniture and accessories can be found.
What do you think of this house? I love the style and think that this house is gorgeous but perhaps it is a bit too minimalistic (with all that concrete)?
(via Apartment Therapy)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES