“La Cerise Sur Le Gateau” (the cherry on the cake) is Anne Hubert’s textile label that she started in 2005. Anne, a graduate from the college of applied arts, lives and works in Paris, France.
“From fairy tales to Wong Kar Wai movies, from Polaroid images to Rinko Kawauchi photos, from holiday souvenirs to notepad scribbles, Anne Hubert takes inspiration from the sunny side of life and feeds her imagination with it. She then reinterprets it with taste.”
Click here to learn where Anne’s gorgeous products are being sold. Her online shop will be opened soon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FOOD FILES: RAINBOW POPSICLES
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- A LOVELY HOME & GUEST HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF LESVOS
- TOOLS FOR DESIGNING YOUR DREAM BATHROOM
- STUNNING STONEWARE PIECES BY BLUE EAGLE POTTERY
- THE BEST MEDITERRANEAN STYLE OUTDOOR AREAS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL MONTEVERDI IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA