“La Cerise Sur Le Gateau” (the cherry on the cake) is Anne Hubert’s textile label that she started in 2005. Anne, a graduate from the college of applied arts, lives and works in Paris, France.
“From fairy tales to Wong Kar Wai movies, from Polaroid images to Rinko Kawauchi photos, from holiday souvenirs to notepad scribbles, Anne Hubert takes inspiration from the sunny side of life and feeds her imagination with it. She then reinterprets it with taste.”
Click here to learn where Anne’s gorgeous products are being sold. Her online shop will be opened soon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS