“La Cerise Sur Le Gateau” (the cherry on the cake) is Anne Hubert’s textile label that she started in 2005. Anne, a graduate from the college of applied arts, lives and works in Paris, France.
“From fairy tales to Wong Kar Wai movies, from Polaroid images to Rinko Kawauchi photos, from holiday souvenirs to notepad scribbles, Anne Hubert takes inspiration from the sunny side of life and feeds her imagination with it. She then reinterprets it with taste.”
Click here to learn where Anne’s gorgeous products are being sold. Her online shop will be opened soon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN
- A STYLISH HOLIDAY HOME ON THE AMALFI COAST
- THE EVERLANE DENIM COLLECTION
- SCANDINAVIAN TABLEWARE (NOW ON SALE!)
- PORCELAIN & GLASS VASES FOR A SINGLE FLOWER OR BRANCH
- SOUND ABSORBING CABINETS BY NORM FOR ZILENZIO
- HOME DECOR SHOPPING
- GLOBAL CHIC HOME ACCESSORIES MADE BY ARTISANS
- A RENOVATED OLD HOME IN A GREEK HILLSIDE VILLAGE