“La Cerise Sur Le Gateau” (the cherry on the cake) is Anne Hubert’s textile label that she started in 2005. Anne, a graduate from the college of applied arts, lives and works in Paris, France.
“From fairy tales to Wong Kar Wai movies, from Polaroid images to Rinko Kawauchi photos, from holiday souvenirs to notepad scribbles, Anne Hubert takes inspiration from the sunny side of life and feeds her imagination with it. She then reinterprets it with taste.”
Click here to learn where Anne’s gorgeous products are being sold. Her online shop will be opened soon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST